Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Opportunity

Gang,

Just a heads up with a family I think we may be able to help out.

A family that Ginny & I know will be moving from here to the Conway area in order to be closer to Children's hospital (we have mentioned them in group before). Their daughter Avery was born 6 weeks ago, and has some severe needs. In fact, it is quite a blessing that she has made it thus far.

They do not know the dates yet, nor have a place to move yet, nor have they rented or sold their current home yet. As you can see, they need some help. I promised them that I would find some folks to rent some trucks, load up their stuff and drive it to them. I am not sure which of that they will take me up on.

Just wanted you to be praying for them, and to be ready for a call. I have no plan. I just couldn't not tell them that we would figure it out.

Here's their blog:

http://www.keepingupwiththekeirseys.blogspot.com/

No comments: